Looking Forward – Taking The Next Steps (Pastoral Council Meeting Recap)
About 40 fellow parishioners from Saint Alphonsus and Saint Alexis gathered last Wednesday, Aug. 22, with the existing members of the combined Pastoral Council to discuss the future direction of this group.
The 12 areas of service that will be the focus of the new Council, beginning Oct. 15, were presented and discussed. In addition, there is a 6-member (3 from each parish) Executive Council in place.
If you were unable to attend this gathering, but are still interested in becoming involved, the PowerPoint presentation is available below.
If you have questions, or need additional information, please contact one of the Executive Board members
Saint Alphonsus Executive Council members:
- Sue Eppley – SueEppley@SaintAlphonsusWexford.org
- Dick Heilman – DickHeilman@SaintAlphonsusWexford.org
- Leslie Mitros – LeslieMitros@SaintAlphonsusWexford.org
Saint Alexis Executive Council members:
- Tim Johnson – Tjohnson@ReedSmith.com
- Mark Joseph – Mark.Joseph@christianservantleadership.com
- Len Petrancosta – email@example.com
For a PDF of the presentation below, click here.
For a link to the PowerPoint slides, click here.